This is how I picture it:

haa haa haa
I have felt varying degrees of fluttering for months but this is the real thing now. Alex was able to feel it as well. And if I am quick enough to lift my shirt in time.. I can also see movement. Quite cool!
I was surprised that it took this long to feel it. I figured with twins and the lack of space.. But as it turns out one of the placentas is anterior and has been acting as a quasi-pillow between the uterus and stomach wall.
So, there we have it.. another milestone. :-)
THEY LOOK GORGEOUS, JUST LIKE ALEX!!!!!! LOVE AUNTIE TINA
ReplyDeleteI had twin girls in 1977 and their heart beats were in sync and the doctor never knew until I delivered that there were two. :) Looking back I should have known because there was continual movement all over and then I realized 4 elbows and 4 feet were continually stretching and moving trying to find more room. LOL! What a joy they have been to me, a real labor of love. Wishing you the best in your journey with twins. They are unique and very different from regular brothers and sisters. Have fun learning.
ReplyDeletePaulette