Thursday, April 1, 2010

March 31-Apr 1 pictures



Bare with me here as I explain.... the most recent pictures are on the top of the page. Unfortunately, it is too time consuming to rearrange them into chronological order each time after I upload them.
Also, I am unable to put remarks next to the individual pictures so I have to just refer to them if I want to explain something..
Okay so on to some remarks...

The last picture with both babies standing in the play pen: they were mesmerized by the Baby Einstein video. I only resort to this video if I have to distract one for a few minutes (I was about to bathe one of them). We keep videos to an absolute bare minimum and no TV.. yet... until I get really desperate :-)

Picture of their name: Greek-type Easter cookies that Giagia formed in the shape of their names. Not many letters left.. the babies like them too.

Gabi in striped outfit on couch: Gabi and her new purse, koszi Nagyi!

Then the 3 pictures where Gabi is in purple and Alexi in a green striped top: she was playing with her shoe when he came along and swiped it from her. There is an action shot, where she is trying to get it back. He is good though.. switches from hand to hand, turns away from her. So, instead she decided to pick and poke at his ear. They are starting to "fight" over some toys. It is still totally manageable. But she usually ends up getting steaming mad (in her own way), squeals, gets a little red in the face and yesterday (these pictures) she even smacked him twice in the head. At least it really seemed that way. We are REALLY hoping it was just pure coincidence... I guess only time will tell. She is tiny but very feisty. Poor Alexi.. and Mommy.. and Daddy.. :-)

























No comments:

Post a Comment