Thursday, June 14, 2012

Coney Island

We had SUCH a FABULOUS time at Coney Island today. The weather was perfect. We played in the sand and water a bit, walked the boardwalk, had lunch and then rode on some rides (I was so surprised at how brave they were. They didn't need an ounce of encouragement.). It only took us 30 mins to drive there AND we got rockstar parking. We'll definitely be doing this again soon!












4 comments:

  1. De irigykedem, hogy ilyen klassz helyre tudtok menni ilyen kozel! Szuper kepek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. De irigykedem, hogy ilyen klassz helyre tudtok menni ilyen kozel! Szuper kepek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna go too.!!!! Great pictures. Every one of you looked very good and sweet. I am so glad you had such a good time. You are so lucky having such great places so close to you. I wanna go too.Puszi Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Szia Zsuzsi!

    Volt osztálytársad, Zocsi, aki időközben (úgy 10 éve) a férjem ajánlotta figyelmembe blogodat. Ha nem gond maradok.
    Ha pedig van kedved nézz be hozzám a hannaeszternoemi.blogspot.com-ra. Nyolc éve írom naplómat, amióta Hanna megszületett. Közben persze bővült a család ikrekkel, de szerintem ezt tudod.

    Szóval írj sokat, szorgalmasan, időnként biztosan bekukkantok hozzátok!

    Ágnes

    ReplyDelete