Friday, July 20, 2012

Highlights from our week

 Nenje Ildi was in town for a couple of days. Of course, the kids were ecstatic.

And I finally started -slowly- potty training them.We have been having discussions about it for months and months but I have been putting it off.... The last few nights, they put their little underwear on and I put the potties in the den. Gabi's track record was 5 for 5.. Not a single accident. Alexi however (typical of a boy :-) had as many accidents as he made it in the potty.
Now, I know why I have been putting it off... it is a lot of work training them at the same time.





1 comment:

  1. Kerek szepen egy-egy kepet mind a kettobol.Gabi vegre reault a bilire? Szuper!! Nagyon jo pofak amint mind a ketten uldogelnek a bilin.Gabi szeret buszke lenni, ugy lattam. most is buszken ul latszik a mosolyan. Puszi.

    ReplyDelete