Monday, April 6, 2009

Baby Shower #2

Last Saturday (3/28) was my baby shower that my Mother-in-law hosted.
It was absolutely amazing, delicious and beautiful!
I was told by many that it was the mother of all baby showers :-)

As Alex and I pulled up in front of the house about 1 hour before the festivities were to commence, I couldn't help myself and shed tears. There were flower arrangements, decorations and balloons all over, outdoors and indoors.

Some wonderful relatives spent days helping my MIL with the food, flower arrangements and decorations. And at the Shower, certain (poor :-) friends were assigned tasks (or took it upon themselves) to help run things smoothly. I cannot thank everyone enough!

We received an abundance of wonderful, generous gifts. But more importantly, seeing so many of our friends and relatives, that took the time to honor us and made the trip from all
over, was priceless!

As I was busy trying to spend as much time with everyone, as possible, I asked others to please take pictures with my camera and videos with my new Flip Video Mino Hd (love it!!). I will post a sampling of some pictures below (out of order). (I am sorry I don't have pictures of everyone!)
In my current bed rest condition, I have yet to edit the videos, so those will have to wait.

































No comments:

Post a Comment