yay. how wonderful for you. you look great! i love belly pics. i'm starting to have baby fever again just as we enter the terrible twos a bit early. am i nuts? probably... well we're not planning on moving with a three week old again so that involves some planning as we're hoping to move back east again asap. glad you're doing well. they say that the more weight you gain, the better your babies myelinate their brains. (i.e. more weight makes smarter babies). was true for me! :)
I will skip the usual basics as this is intended for close family and friends and you already know the nitty-gritty :-).
I thought I would start a blog to help track some of my pregnancy developments (and eventually the development of the babies!) and be able to share them with you. I am expecting twins in early June, 2009. Our heads are just starting to spin. There is a whole other world out there we are just beginning to become acquainted with. Alex asked me today: 'Wouldn't puppies have been easier'? And we are just getting started..
UPDATE: Gabriella Ildiko and Alexander Anastasios were born on 5/17/09 at 6lb 2oz and 5lb 14oz respectively. Healthy babies!!
pregnancy really suits you! u look so pretty in all the pics.
ReplyDeletethanks, I think it just matches the rest of my "curves" :-))
ReplyDeleteYou look so great.!! Where are those 18 lbs? Pregnancy really becomes you.
ReplyDeleteThe blog was a great idea!!!
Thanks Sigrid.. but now I am feeling enormous. I really popped over the last couple of days. It's a little scary..
ReplyDeletePregnant is sexy ;) Well it suits you. Thanks for putting me on the blog. Good to see you are doing well. Hope we can al lget together soon
ReplyDeleteyay. how wonderful for you. you look great! i love belly pics. i'm starting to have baby fever again just as we enter the terrible twos a bit early. am i nuts? probably... well we're not planning on moving with a three week old again so that involves some planning as we're hoping to move back east again asap. glad you're doing well. they say that the more weight you gain, the better your babies myelinate their brains. (i.e. more weight makes smarter babies). was true for me! :)
ReplyDelete